and sustainability in the home textile sector
Phong Phu home textile company is the leader of the Vietnam Textile and Garment Group with a tradition of nearly 60 years of establishment and stable development with key products such as yarn, fabric, weaving, dyeing, towels, and sewing. wear, sew…
Under the direction of the Vietnam Textile and Garment Group in solving labor problems, at the same time developing Vietnam’s textile and garment industry to reach the world and increase export turnover for the country, Dinh Phu Textile Joint Stock Company has been established.
Accept the policy.
– On December 30, 2010, the People’s Committee of Ninh Thuan province issued Document No. 5966/UBND-TH approving the policy for Rich Household Textile Joint Stock Company to establish Quang Phu cotton towel factory. in Quang Son commune, Ninh Son district, Ninh Thuan province
Objectives and scale of the project:
– Objective: Invest in building a new factory to produce cotton towels to supply the domestic and export markets.
– Capacity scale: 6,240 tons of cotton towels/year
Business establishment process.
– On January 24, 2011 Rich Household Textile Joint Stock Company registered its establishment in Ninh Thuan province.
– Address: Hanh Tri Village, Quang Son Commune, Ninh Son District, Ninh Thuan Province.
– On April 26, 2011, the People’s Committee of Ninh Thuan province decided to issue Investment Certificate No. 43121000136 to certify Rich Household Textile Joint Stock Company to implement the Quang Cotton Towel Factory project. Phu in Quang Son commune, Ninh Son district, Ninh Thuan province.
Infrastructure and machinery: investing in new construction of a closed production system in Quang Son Commune – Ninh Son District – Ninh Thuan Province with yarn factories, textile factories, dye factories, garment factories and auxiliary works… with modern machinery and equipment originating from Europe, America, Japan and some machinery relocated from Phong Phu Joint Stock Corporation with a total investment of over 300 billion VND.
Putting factories into official operation:
– In 2013, the garment factory was put into operation.
– In 2015, the dyeing factory was put into operation
– In 2017, the textile factory was put into operation.
Building “Smoke-free businesses”
– Due to the specific nature of the manufacturing industry, the company’s Board of Directors pays great attention to occupational safety and hygiene and fire and explosion prevention. In 2015, according to the direction of the Board of Directors of the Company and approved by all employees, the implementation of 4 principles “DISCIPLINE – COMPLIANCE – HONESTY – SOLIDARITY” and 1 criterion “NO SMOKING”.